Friday, April 29, 2011

Part 3 : Reasons



Trevor had to take a moment to catch his bearings. He was tired of being drugged. The old woman's concoctions may be sweet, but the after effects were a nightmare. The cool breeze coming from an open window helped some.

"Night time" he mumbled 'Surely someone has to be looking for us.' and then the horrifying thought came to his mind. No one knew where they were going. HE wasn't even sure when he drove out to the wilderness. 'Another screw up'



"How are you feeling dear?" The old woman had been calmly watching Trevor as he woke up.
"I'm not going to answer that question."
She laughed, she liked him a lot more than his loud mouth wife. The irritating wench was going to die fist.
"Why didn't you kill me? And the ropes...why am I not tied up anymore?"
"I just wanted your wife to think I did. She has a hot tongue."

"So now what? Why am I here?" Trevor was unusually calm. Years working for the F.B.I. taught him that trick. He assessed the situation and knew better than to aggravate the old woman.
"It's been so long since I've have an actual conversation with someone."
"Well maybe if you stop killing people you can do that!"



She laughed again, "If I go too long without eating I'll grow too weak and die."
"That's life! We all have to die eventually, and its not up to us to decide when its someone's time to go. This is madness!"
"That's how you feel. I've been able to experience so much in my life. The wonderful emancipation thanks to President Lincoln, the first and second war, the Civil Rights movement; and thanks to the shaman I met while I was still a slave in Louisiana, I'll continue to see history!"
"So you're telling me, you kill and EAT people because you like history?!" Never before had Trevor wanted to his an older woman as bad as he did right now.



"No silly, I do it because I like to! I've seen first hand how evil and wicked people can be. I've been raped, abused and much much more. A person will take only so much before they crack. I cracked a long time ago and never plan to stop what I do."
"Eventually someone will catch on to you"
"And they'll die as well." She was no longer smiling or pretending to be the sweet grandmother. Her true colors were showing and it actually frightened, Trevor.
....



'Just a little more...there!' Michelle jumped up feeling exuberant. She finally managed to free herself from the ropes that bound her arms. Cautiously she walked out of the barn. No one was around, or so she thought.



"Oh my God! Are you alright?" A woman saw Michelle creeping out of the barn. Michelle jumped and nearly took off running.
"Wait! I had been captured too! I'm looking for my mom."
Michelle stopped and looked at the woman through the faint moonlight. They appeared to be around the same age.

"What's your name? I'm Michelle."
"I'm Wanda and I just remembered...my mom lives here." In the blink of an eye, Wanda took the pipe she had hidden behind her back and struck Michelle knocking her out instantly.



A devilish grin crept upon her lips as she stared at the motionless woman.
'This should be fun.'

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I thought she was actually going to get away but that would have been too easy huh? That old biddie is nuts! After being a slave and witnessing so much death, why would you want to inflict it? SHE MUST DIE...and her pretty daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~ Oh!my gosh!
    ~ The old biddy wants more than just a chat!lol! ;)
    ~ Otherwise she would chat to the females!
    ~ Loving this more please,when you can!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Qui I was so happy to see her outside. Oh dear, this should be fun indeed, two pyschos in one house? Mother & daughter team? How crazy is that? Your shots in this update were breathtaking. I loved the closing shot, pure art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is fantastic! I love the line about how she eats people because she likes history LOL! Crazy old woman (loving the apron) and even crazier daughter all living and cooking in the same house.

    Your shots are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible shots, and I love the shock value! The old woman, so calm about what she does, like she doesn't get why everyone doesn't eat people! Psycho much?

    And poor Michelle, I thought she was home free, only to find out crazy witch has a partner???
    O...M...G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought Michelle was going to get away. I am thinking maybe the daughter is not working with her mother but has her own plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been slacking on responding to comments!
    First, like always I want to thank EVERYONE for commenting :) I'm just going to do one massive comment.

    LOL @ old biddie. Her death is definitely long over due and hopefully it will be coming sooner than later. Michelle getting away would definitely been too easy. Gotta throw in those extra twists ;)
    Karima, you just gave me an idea! Thank you!! :D
    Once again thank you guys for reading and commenting. Yall made my day

    ReplyDelete