Friday, April 15, 2011

Part 2: Only a dream...



'It's only a dream. None of this really happened' Michelle thought as she slowly opened her eyes. She never went to the woods and she was never poisoned by and old woman. She continued to tell herself that until a dull pain started in her stomach and traveled throughout her body.

"Trevor?" she called out. Her own voice startled her; it was raw and raspy as if she chain smoked for years. Trevor never responded which frightened her. "Baby, are you there? Please say something!" She tried to move her arms, but they had been bound tightly together.

As her fear grew worse, Michelle stated to cry. She didn't want to die. She was supposed to be celebrating a joyous occasion. Not only was it her fourth anniversary being married to Trevor; they were finally planing to start a family. She couldn't wait to be a mother. After meeting Tre eleven years ago she knew he was the one.



Somewhere within the dark, dank room there was a low moan. 'Thank God' she praised. "Trevor! Are you alright? Where are you?"
"Trevor felt like he had been kicked, stomped, and punched in the stomach. "Remind me to never go in the woods." he groaned.

For the first time in what felt like forever, Michelle smiled. Knowing her husband was alive gave her some hope.
"How are you feeling, Chelle? She tied you up too?"
"Yes, I'm okay now that I know you're alive."
"Just hang in there baby, there's no way I'm letting that old hag kill us. There has to be a --"



An ear piercing shriek stopped him from finishing his sentence.
"Who's there? Please help me! She killed my boyfriend! I don't want to die in here." A woman spoke rapidly, her words slightly slurred.

"Slow down, whats your name?" Trevor asked.
"Karen."
"Okay, Karen. I'm Trevor and the other person in here is my wife Michelle. We've been captured too, but maybe if we work together we can get out of here alive.
Karen's frantic breathing was finally starting to slow down. Something about Trevor's voice calmed her. The three of them sat in silence for a few moments when a door loudly squealed open.



"Not planning an escape are you?" It was the old woman speaking. There was such joy in her voice though the circumstances were dark and grim.
"NO don't come near me! Stay away!!" Karen started to yell again. She was next...
"Now, now dear. This wont take long, and thing of it this way, you're helping out for a greater cause."
"Nooo-" Karen's cries were cut short immediately followed by a loud snapping sound.
Trevor grimly hung his head low. The old woman broke poor Karen's neck.

"What did you do to her!" Michelle demanded, her voice still raspy.
"Oh I think you know, now hush your tone or I'll do the same to your dear husband in front of your eyes."
Michelle wasn't the one to follow orders, but in this case she had no choice. She was not about to get her husband killed.
"Very good. Now you two sweet peas be patient while I fix my meal. Must be in tip top shape!"

Neither Trevor or Michelle could believe how happy the woman was. It was obvious that she killed often.

A few hours later...

Trevor and Michelle spoke sparingly since the old woman left with Karen's dead body dragging behind her. They both wanted to regain as much strength as possible. Trevor refused to allow the same fate to happen to his wife.

"Hello my sweets" The old woman was back and happy as ever.
"What are you going to do to us?" Trevor asked, trying his best not to sound demanding.
"Well since you asked so politely; I'm going to eat you both."
Trevor almost wanted to laugh. There was nothing comical about what the woman said, but it was ridiculous. Cannibalism?
"Eat us? Why?"
"It's what I do sweetheart. There's no way I could be here after being born 200 years if I didn't"

"You sadistic old witch!" Michelle mouthed off again. Anger and repulsion has taken over her.
"We do what we have to in order to survive. If you were given the opportunity to live forever you would do the same thing.
"Wrong! I would never stoop so low and kill innocent people just so I can live longer!"
Innocent huh? I'm not too concerned about innocence, but now I'm concerned about eating again. Since you like to talk back to granny, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."



The old woman walked over to where Trevor was and forced a sickening sweet fluid down his throat. Michelle could only cry out as the woman drug his now motionless body out of the room.

7 comments:

  1. ~ Oo! my! she is a witch,I thought she would fatten them up first,and how often does she eat???
    ~ Hopefully they can still find a way to escape Granny!lol!
    ~ Loved it BTW!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol she does things a little differently ;) she can go a while without eating, but she definitely wont pass up a meal lol
    Thank you for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This was awesome! I'm a horror FREAK and this was PERFECT! Suspense, drama, DEATHS! HAHA Yeah I know I need help.

    Great job with the Granny! She's an awesomely twisted villain and I love her little game! Threaten one by using the other and OMG Karen's face looked like a pound of raw beef! Poor girl! I can only hope she didn't suffer much!

    I also hope Trevor will be alright! I can't wait to see what happens next :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD THAT OLD BIOTCH HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!

    Poor Michelle! I can't imagine having to listen to that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "SNAP!" OMG - no chit chat, just snapped her neck!!!

    A canabalistic witch - Holy crap! This just gets better and better!!!

    Great suspence and tension, and love the angle of threatening one with the other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it took so long to get here, my weekend suddenly became full.

    Oh dear, I can't imagine what Michelle's going through, knowing Trevor is possibly no more.
    Crazy old lady has to be stopped. There has to be someone who knows they're missing, they must have told someone about their plans to celebrate their anniversary. I think you are brilliant at writing horror. This was hair-raising and chilling, and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Daijah, Qui, Jilly, and Val (girl no worries about late comments!)

    Daijah, I need help too...as much as I don't want to admit it I enjoy some violence lol!
    Granny's been in the business for a while and has TONS of evil twisted tricks. We'll see if she gets to use them all on the poor couple.

    Qui, don't worry...that old hag will be getting hers soon! Yea I cringe when I hear my mom cut through chicken bones so I can only imagine how it would be to hear a neck snapping x_x

    Jilly, LOL. Save the chit chat for later...or never. The old woman's all about getting the job done, but she's going to make an exception to that soon which is gonna cost her ;)

    Val, it's definitely killing Michelle to think of her husbands fate, but it's also going to give her the strength to get up and fight back. She's too stubborn to sit still. lol

    Thank you, thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete