Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lost Part 1



"The woods! Of all things we could be doing, we're walking in the woods!"
Trevor ignored his wife's complaints. She'd been doing it for the past forty-five minutes.

"Are you even listening? I was expecting a romantic dinner, maybe even some sweet lovin'! This is a great way to spend our anniversary."

"Michelle!" For the first time in almost an hour she stopped talking. Trevor's loud voice boomed in the dense woods startling birds. "I wanted to try something different. Obviously I've made a mistake, but all of your complaining is getting on my nerves. PLEASE shut it up!"

"Psh...should have one the usual." she mumbled and continued walking. She liked the outdoors, but not like this. There had to be wild animals around just waiting to eat them.
After a few minutes of silence between them, she had something to say.

"I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't have given you such a hard time."

Trevor stopped his angry walk and turned to face her. Even with beads of sweat running down her face and neck she was beautiful to him. In fact, it made her look even sexier. He closed the small gap between them and smiled. Many thoughts were running through his head.



'I've never done it in the woods.' he smirked. "It's alright babe." He kissed her lips gently. "Both of us are hot and tired and you know how us black folks get when we're hot and tired."

They laughed and started to kiss some more. What started our as a sweet gentle kiss quickly turned into a ravenous tongue wrestling match. It never took much for the two to get busy. Suddenly Michelle opened her eyes and saw it... a house.

She pulled away from Trevor leaving him badly aroused and disappointed. "Look baby, a house!"
"You just had to get me worked up." He did all that he could to release the pressure in his pants." Baby, if this is a way out of these woods let's take it! When we get home I promise to blow your mind!"

Trevor found it odd that this house was here in the middle of nowhere. He'd seen enough movies and head plenty of stories to know to be wary of houses in the woods. "You sure about this, Chelle? They could be some crazy cannibalistic hillbillies."

"See, that's why you need to quit watching those dumb horror movies! You're gullible butt will believe almost anything!" She did have a valid point, but it did not put his fears to rest.



"Oh my! You two must be lost." An elderly woman walked out to the front porch of her house.

"We are, my husband got us lost because he wanted to do something different for our anniversary."

The woman chuckled, "Well you're definitely lost. There's not another house for miles."

Nothing felt right to Trevor. Deep inside he had a great sense of danger. That was until he was met with the sweet aroma of cherry pie. The woman noticed him taking in the smells.

"Why don't you two come inside. I just baked some pies and I can help you get out of these woods."
Just like that, Trevor's fears vanished. Baked goods were his weakness.

"So you're celebrating your anniversary are you?"
"Yes ma'am!" Trevor answered with a mouth full. The pie was the best he'd ever ate.



"This pie is amazing." Michelle complimented "You have to share your recipe with me."

"Why thank you, dear. I've been told it's to die for." As if on cue, a sharp pain ran through Michelle and Trevor's abdomen. It was so severe that breathing was almost difficult. They both stumbled out of their chairs and pitifully crawled on the ground.



"What's going on?" Michelle started to cry. "What did you do to us?"
Just as Trevor reached out to grab the old woman, she calmly took a step back and grinned at the two writhing in pain.
And then darkness came.

12 comments:

  1. HAHA I love Granny's apron first and foremost!! I would have read that and ran! Screw eating there LOL!

    But this was a great start! I'm loving this and wondering if they just ate people pie!!!

    I love the Hansel and Gretel story and with adults?! Interesting twist already! I can't wait to see his "I told you so!" She so deserves it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome twist, Sweet! A married couple lost in the woods - very clever!

    I LOVE that apron! A twisted Granny with a sense of humor..a funny serial killer. I'm in love already!

    Great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG *faints*

    Love the exchange between Trevor and Michelle, classic of people who've known each other for too long :) reminded of me and my DH. LOL. Oh dear, I have a feeling Trevor hasn't had the last of Michelle's bitching and moaning if they live through this. But then again coming close to death may make Michelle want to stop sweating the small stuff.

    They should have paid attention to the writing on the apron.Loved it!

    This was too awesome. What a wonderful, wonderful twist! I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daijah:
    thanks for commenting! yeah her apron makes me laugh. they should have taken it to heart although its a bit of false advertisement =P

    trevor better hope he makes it out so he can rub it in her face! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jilly:
    Thanks for reading :D it was a hard decision because i was going to use teens first, but adults are capable of more.
    im glad you like it, i hope i can continue to please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Val:
    thank you kindly for reading!
    for trevors sake he better hope this isnt the last he hears of her complaints. lol
    trevor smelled that pie cooking and it was a done deal for them. maybe after this he'll keep away from sweets lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ wow,i love this twist!
    ~ more please!(",)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Karima!!
    I'll hopefully have the next up sometime this weekend...if school allows me x_X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..this was an AMAZING start. i almost forgot how much I love Hansel and Gretal :P
    Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW!! That old bat! What the hell! Her apron would have scared me off from the jump!

    LOL@ black folk when they are tired and hot! Sure thing! I am no good to no one in those conditions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Bri and Qui!!

    I guess Michelle was too focused on getting help to actually take the time and read that woman's apron. Her mistake! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just started reading, her apron is so funny.

    ReplyDelete